Terms & Conditions
What information we collect and how we use that informationRSG collects information (whether online, by phone, or by paper) that does not directly identify you. The types of information we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Site usage (e.g., browsing history, search terms and number of clicks);
- Products and services viewed, including advertisements for such products and services;
- Computer type, operating system, and platform type;
- Internet service provider; and
- Your industry and business (e.g., company name, job title, and whether you are a member of the press).
RSG is committed to the protection of your information and will make reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of your information, as required by applicable laws. We will not market, sell, trade, or rent your information or share your information without your permission. This policy applies to all information received by RSG, both online and offline, as well as all payment types and methods. We will not send mailings to our clients on behalf of other organizations. The following explains how RSG uses your information.
- Provide service communications such as program registrations and customer service messages.
- To complete or meet the needs for which the information was provided.
- Provide products, information, and services.
- Respond to your emails or online requests for products, services, or information
- Internal research and development purposes.
- Personalize and improve the usability of RSG’s Sites, products and services.
- Personalization of content, advertising, marketing, programs, and services to you.
- Meet internal audit requirements.
- Legal obligations.
RSG uses information to improve the usability of the Sites and for other business reasons. We or other third-party companies also occasionally use the information to provide advertisements and targeted advertisements to you (ads based on the information).
Third-Party Data Sharing
We share your information, in a variety of ways including, but not limited to the below:
- Share information with third parties to fulfill service requests and to perform business functions (e.g., RSG contracts with third parties to provide services on our behalf such as hosting services; packaging, mailing and delivering services; customer support and consulting services; and event registration services).
- Share Information with third parties as required by law or to protect RSG in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on RSG; (b) protect and defend RSG’s rights or property; or (c) protect the personal safety of RSG personnel or members of the public in appropriate circumstances.
- Share Information with third parties under other unanticipated situations, but only with your consent.
Your email address will be used only by RSG and its agents and vendors performing services or products on RSG’s behalf. RSG shares your email address with third parties to enable RSG to take security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information. RSG shares email addresses with third parties as necessary for RSG to perform certain services on our behalf, such as packaging, mailing, and delivering products and to respond to your service requests. RSG reserves the right to use or disclose information where we reasonably believe it is needed to (i) respond to information requests by law enforcement or other governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or other legal process, or court order; (iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud activity, or inappropriate, unauthorized, or illegal activity involving RSG services or networks; or (iv) enforce or protect RSG’s rights and property. In such circumstances, information may be disclosed without notice to the individual.
RSG will only use your information to respond to your request for information or, if appropriate, to consider your request for consideration of employment with RSG. To the extent any expenses are processed through a third-party service provider, our client’s information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the expense.
Monitoring, Enforcement, and Legal Requests
RSG has no obligation to monitor the Sites or the use of the Sites or to retain the content of any user session. However, RSG reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain, and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request or to cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in investigating a claim of illegal activity. We may use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect our service, Web site, clients, potential clients, or others.
Links Third-Party Sites
Information Shared on Third-Party Sites
Cookies are small files used to send information from our Sites to your web browser. The Sites use session cookies, which are destroyed when a user closes the Internet browser, and permanent cookies, which remain on the user’s hard drive until manually deleted by clearing the cache. Permanent cookies allow users to utilize the “remember me” feature to avoid having to log in to the sites after closing the previous Internet browser session. Cookies are also used in user analytics, and the user’s personal identity is not tracked. Cookie settings can be controlled in your Internet browser to reject some forms of cookies automatically. If you view the Sites without changing your cookie settings, you are indicating your consent to receive all cookies from RSG’s Sites. If you do not allow cookies, some features and functionality of RSG’s Sites may not operate as expected.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from or market to children under the age of 13.
Transmission Errors or Unauthorized Acts
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, RSG cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information provided online, and you do so at your own risk. RSG will not be liable for disclosures of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. However, once we receive your transmission, we do our best to ensure its security on our systems by making reasonable efforts to protect the information.
Our Sites’ donation, registration, form request, and ecommerce systems use SSL encryption to protect sensitive data transmissions from your computer to our Sites. You are able to see when the SSL encryption is active either by the “padlock” icon at the top or bottom of your browser. In certain areas, password protection is used to protect your privacy and security. Any information provided to RSG is treated with care and discretion. RSG will take a proactive approach to ensure the information is kept private and not misused.
You will be notified immediately, and pursuant to applicable laws, in the event of a breach of unsecured protected health information or personally identifiable information.
Data Retention and Destruction
RSG retains information only as long as needed to fulfill the purpose for which the information was collected unless a longer retention period is permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, there are limits on how long we may retain your personal information. RSG disposes of information within a reasonable amount of time after it is no longer needed for business purposes by erasing electronic media so that the information cannot be read or reconstructed. If you have any questions about the retention periods for holding your personal information, please contact us.
Rogers Solutions Group
2255 E. Sunnyside Ave. #581305
Salt Lake City, UT 84158
Location of Information and Governing Law